Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Letter To The President of The Republic of the Philippines

July 2, 2014

President Benigno "Noynoy" S. Aquino III
Malacańang Palace
Manila, NCR
Philippines


Dear Mister President,


                    Greetings in the name of the Lord Honorable President Benigno S. Aquino III. I hope when this letter reached you, or you will be able to read it, you are not busy. Though I know you have a hectic schedule because you are the president of this republic, I still wish you to take time to read my letter. This letter way just be simple but I believe this is the easiest way for one to talk to you though I will not be able to see your reaction. This letter contains my sentiments and my fellow citizen of this country.

               I just want to ask if there is really justice for all. I am not questioning how you manage our country's justice system but I observe nowadays that justice for the non-high profiled individuals is too slow or the worst, not achieved or given. There is inequality in terms of justice to the poor. While the high-profiled individuals, to make it overstatement, seems that they're the one who decide for themselves or simply they make it as they're advantage to the poor one. It's unfair, right Mr. President? Maybe you can't see this scenario on the justice system but I hope through this letter, you will see the true content of how justice is being served to the Filipinos.     

                    I still hope to see that "Tuwid na Daan", you promised to us citizen. What I uncovered to you, Mr. President, may not be important but I believe it must be addressed. To attain true progress, Mr. President, we must have equality. If we have equality, we will have unity that will lead us to the way of being successful. Mr. President, I end my letter here. Thank you very much for sparing a little time of reading my letter. God bless you, Mr. President.


                                                                                                                                                    Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                             Christian Alejo
             

No comments:

Post a Comment