Friday, August 8, 2014

REFLECTION : FIRST QUARTER


ICT IS FUN

                   June 2, 2014 when we came back in our school to start a new school year. And now, the first quarter of the school year is already done. And just like I didn't notice it that the first quarter is already over.And I really learned a lot after the first quarter of this year 2014-2015. And of the subject that I've really learned a lotis the ICT.

                    Ever since I was first year, ICT is already one of my favorite subject. Because I am really interested on what we are doing during this subject and what our teachers taught to us. just like last year, we are just like programmers. And my love for this subject never fades. During my first quarter with our teacher Mrs. Evelyn Vera Cruz, I've really learned a lot. One of it is about the Internet. Which started in the year 1983.  But the topic that really catch my interest is about blog. And on this topic I've really learned a lot.  If last year we are programmers,  this year we also experienced being a blogger. I've learned a lot just like creating a post and publishing it, changing it's template and background picture and many more about blog. And of course I learned about the different personalities and their contribution on the development of Internet.  One of it is Vinton Cerf,  the father of Internet. The only thing that I've encountered a problem is  on  combining search terms.  During the scavenger hunt,  I've encountered this on how to apply the so called phrase searching, Boolean logic, pseudo-Boolean logic, and term weighing. Then after that I encountered it, I scanned again mu notes and remind what my teacher taught us and told to us what to do. And I was able to passed that problem. But all in all, first quarter is really fun and exciting.

                   Moving on, I will be doing my very best on any activities in this subject to prove that I am deserving to be in the special science class.  And of course my love love will never fade on this subject I hope that the other quarters will be more interesting and fun to learn.



5 comments:

  1. Very well said! Just check some of your typographical errors. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! You really are right bro! Hoping that you'll also enjoy the remaining quarters. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was great! I admire the way you express your ideas. Simple yet meaningful.I agree to what you've said that ICT is fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it. Continue making blogs like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also AGREE that ICT is Fun.. Nice work.. Your blog is reflective!!!

    ReplyDelete