Sunday, February 15, 2015

CHANGE




                      Change! … For me it’s unstoppable. It will come whether we like it or not. My whole life, I have been presented to a single element called Change. It is like tornado. It comes without warning and can turn our house upside down or let it down safely. Either way, nothing will ever be the same. A lot of people believe that tornado is a synonym for change. Gandhi once said, “be the change you want to see in the world”.

           Taking responsibility for my actions is important in becoming a change in the world. In order to make a change, I have to want to do it. If one of my friends dared me to go help a grandma cross the street, I need to want to do it, not to do it because my friend dared me. I responsibly if decided to make a change in the world. Responsibility comes from within. So I will take responsibility seriously. Another good example of being the change in the world is picking up trash in parks, on the road, on sidewalk and even in sporting event places. To be responsible means to be a source or cause.


             Big things come from small things. You need to be able to know who you are: your capabilities and limitations. After which, you have to make sure YOU are truly ready for the change you want. You have the power to do something. You have the power to create something bigger than you, and you have the responsibility to initiate GOOD change. Change that will help you and the people around you rise.


No comments:

Post a Comment