Monday, January 5, 2015

3rd Grading: Reflection



Its Over Again

        For this 3rd Grading period, our subject doesn’t still disappoint me. Our topics in every subject for this grading is very interesting and amazing to learn especially on the subject ICT.

           This grading, we have a very hectic schedule especially the student like us who are attending contests and seminars like in Investigatory project and In the School’s press conferences. But even if we have this kind of schedule, we still try to pass what we’ve missed. For me, the most interesting part for this grading is the topic in our ICT subject and it is all about creating a web page. All that we’ve learned is all about on how web pages are created using Html and this was also our project for this grading. This project was a web page that is all about Vigan which is already announced as one of the new seven wonder cities of the world. I was so proud of myself that my group and I was successful in doing and creating a web page.


              Despite of all those interesting topics, I still overcome many problems especially on Calculus. But I will still do my best to overcome those problems for the next grading. I will do all my responsibilities and I will strive and give all because it is already the last grading for this school year, and our last grading in being a high school student. 

No comments:

Post a Comment